My Blog List

Thursday 30 September 2010

Thankful Thursday

Can't believe that three quarters of 2010 has passed. Time flies by. Tomorrow will be the first day of my (hopefully) final year as a PhD student.

It is a beautiful day today and I'm sat in my usual position, in the conservatory overlooking the garden. The sun is shining and I want to sit outside. But I can't. I have so much work to do and the deadline approaches. I will be working for a lot of the week end too. Apart from work we are going to Cambridge on Saturday to see some friends which I'm looking forward to.

Today I'm thankful that God never leaves me and is by my side in everything that I do. I'm thankful for my church and for the ladies event tonight. I'm thankful for Graham and the children of course and my health and for my many interests. I'm thankful for the apartment opportunity in Interlaken and pray we can use it for God's glory. I'm thankful and appreciative that life is good, very good and it is only by God's grace that it is.

1 comment:

outdoor.mom said...

i'm thankful too!! good job :-)