My Blog List

Sunday 15 November 2009

Faith building week-end. Sunday 15th November 2009

Galatians 5

22But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, 23gentleness and self-control. Against such things there is no law. 24Those who belong to Christ Jesus have crucified the sinful nature with its passions and desires. 25Since we live by the Spirit, let us keep in step with the Spirit. 26Let us not become conceited, provoking and envying each other.

My bible notes for today include the above. Having just heard someone on the radio say they couldn't be a Christian because of all the rules I thought it was apt. How wrong they are! We do not live under law.

Had an amazing day yesterday at church. Julian Adams, a guy with a prophetic teaching gift is here for the week-end and God has been ministering to us through him. What a morning! I can't take it in yet what was spoken over Graham and myself. Sooo looking forward to church this morning. I felt so blessed yesterday and full of the Holy Spirit. I also feel I learnt more about prophecy and how God uses ordinary people to prophesy.

Other stuff which is happening right now include: Charlie's 16th birthday next week and Rosie's school merging with the other girls' school in town- lot's of decisions to be made, particularly as the school is the other side of town and will add another half hour onto the journey.

I have started my pilot study and realise I'm a rubbish interviewer as I became too emotionally involved in what I was being told and ended up in tears with the participant!! Other work is due in tomorrow and I am still only a third of the way through.

We've had storms and gales here but they appear to have subsided today and the sun is shining. i must get out and get some fresh air. Graham wants me to walk around the golf course with his buddies this afternoon, but I'd rather not.

1 comment:

outdoor.mom said...

i love those kinds of meetings!!! i am jealous :-) prophetic meetings are few and far between out here.