My Blog List

Monday 23 November 2009

Monday 23rd November 2009

What a hectic few days we've had. It was Charlie's birthday on the 19th and we took him to Pizza Hut after school. The next day I took Rosie with a friend and her daughter to see The Jonas Brothers at Wembley Arena. I realised I am getting old as I was far too tired the next day. Charlie had his party on Saturday night. He went out to a restaurant and then the cinema with friends before coming home with four of them for a sleepover. Think they played on the playstation for most of the night, but I was good and didn't get too involved and allowed them to have fun! I was so tired yesterday though. The weather was awful so didn't go out after church. Church was amazing as usual, probably because God is!

Today I have been to the gym- ran/walked for 50mins today, and felt good afterwards. Worked, transcribing my interviews for a lot of the day, broken up by a lunch out with a friend which was nice.

Just about to start my taxi driver role. Charlie has cell group and Harry band practice. Several challenges ahead during the next two weeks including supervision on Wednesday, data analysis and then I am presenting at Oxford University next week. I will look forward to next week-end. Although we have a lovely week-end planned this coming one with, a Delirious? concert on Friday and then a party in London ( L'Escargot and then Ronnie Scott's).

2 comments:

outdoor.mom said...

I would love to see them in concert!! Very cool.

Unknown said...

Hi! We're getting ready to celebrate Thanksgiving...
How cool to see that band...I saw them with Joyce Meyer ministries earlier this year...it was awesome, but not long enough!!!
Have a great weekend...