My Blog List

Saturday 6 February 2010

Week-end

I've had a much better week and feel fully recovered. Haven't heard from the GP about my blood results so hoping they're ok. I even went to the gym once this week. So, I thank God for my health this week.

Much of the week has been taken up with the children and school. Both Rosie and Charlie had parents evenings and Harry had a music competition last night. I also went to a ladies event at church which was good.

Work is slowly progressing. I have written to over 40 children's centres in an attempt to recruit participants and have analysed the data from the pilot study. Supervision next week and then we are off on holiday on Friday to Switzerland for a week. So looking forward to it.

Graham has gone to a men's breakfast this morning and later on today we are going out with another family for a meal.

No comments: