My Blog List

Sunday 8 May 2011

Loving the day already. Just about to go and get ready for church. The sun is shining and I'm enjoying the peace and quiet. Graham is away golfing in the Lakes with three friends, Charlie is in bed, Harry is camping in a field somewhere for a practice D of E and Rosie left early this morning to go to London for a friend's birthday party.

I drove 400 miles yesterday- a 350 round trip with Rosie to visit my mum and then we drove to Horwich and then to see my dad's tree and then to Frankie and Benny's for tea. We got back at 9pm. I'm glad I did it and whilst it's difficult trying to communicate with my mum I feel less guilty that I live so far away from her. She seemed well physically though.

Next week will be very busy. Two draft chapters in for Friday, Twenties on Tuesday, Prayer meeting on Wednesday and lots of the usual children's taxiing around. My car needs a major overhaul so will be in the garage all day on Tuesday.

We start prayer and fasting for a week, so Facebook and lunch will be replaced with prayer! That is my plan and with God's help I will do it. I know when we have prayed and fasted previously God has moved in our family and within the church!

No comments: