My Blog List

Wednesday 14 September 2011

New season






The last month has flown by! The highlights include:
A fantastic holiday-the weather was stunning and we visited Italy and enjoyed 3 days on Lake Garda.

Children back at school. Rosie is settling well at her new school and has been picked for the hockey team which she is pleased about.

Two conference presentations for me. One at the University of Geneva and the other here at The O.U. Geneva is such a beautiful city and I managed to visit the reformation museum and learnt about Calvin's life and saw the house where he lived and the chapel where both himself and John Knox preached.

The new season is almost upon us with a distinct drop in the temperature and the nights are drawing in.

Lots happening at church and I am thankful to God for so many things, particularly that He never ever lets me down and is with me all the time in everything that I do.

2 comments:

outdoor.mom said...

sounds like all is well :-) congrats to Rosie on the hockey! I bet your proud of her!!

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.