My Blog List

Saturday 19 December 2009

Saturday 19th December 2009

Week-end. We're off to Cambridge this afternoon and are staying overnight. We are meeting up with friends for a meal in the evening and then tomorrow morning we are going to their church to hear J John preach. We are then going to see other friends for lunch after the service.

The snow is still here and it is very cold, but the sun is shining. I am feeling virtuous after writing most of my Christmas cards and posting them yesterday. The overseas friends won't get theirs until next month now, but never mind. I had a change of heart after planning not to send cards for the first time ever this year, as I feel slightly anxious about the environmental issues concerned with using all that paper and transport, not to mention the expense. However, as they've steadily dropped through the letter box throughout the last few weeks, I changed my mind and gave in to Christmas pressure!

Still can't add photos! Oh how I wish I was more computer literate

No comments: