My Blog List

Monday 8 March 2010

Forgiveness

The sermon yesterday was about forgiveness. It sounds easy. God forgives us therefore we must forgive others. How hard that can be to put into practice? We say, 'I've forgiven that person, but I haven't forgotten.' That is not true forgiveness. The service was conducted in such a sensitive manner with an opportunity for people to make things right before God and other people before we took communion.

After church we went for a long walk around the village and golf course. it was a beautiful day but extremely cold. Today I went to the gym for the first time in ages, and feel so much better for doing so.

I am preparing myself for my first interview with my first participant on Wednesday. I'm so excited about it and am determined to do it well. I do need more though participants pretty quickly and am still contacting carers' groups and mothers' websites in an attempt to recruit some.

My diet is back on track and whilst I haven't lost any weight, I also haven't gained any- one way of looking at it, I suppose.

I've just come back from cheering Rosie on at her cross country match. She did very well and came about 50th out of 200 girls.

No comments: