My Blog List

Wednesday 22 April 2009

Sunny Spring days continue

I am so thankful for this beautiful time of year. We have just had the most lovely weather over the last four days. I had forgotten how nice it is to feel the warm sun on my body. On Monday and Tuesday I set up my computer outside and worked in the garden surrounded by all my papers. Consequently my nose caught the sun quite badly where I had been looking at the computer screen.

The trees and flowers are beginning to wake up after the winter and it is great to see so much colour in my garden.

The children have had a good couple of days back at school with lots of sport and homework. I have started my 10,000 word essay and have done 1,500 so far! Not much, considering the first draft is due in on Monday. I am going to be busy over the next few days. I desperately need to go to the gym but not sure when I can as I have to take my car back to the garage tomorrow as the brakes are making an awful sound. Might be able to go on Friday morning after I have taken the children to school.

No comments: