My Blog List

Tuesday 28 April 2009

Tuesday 28th April 2009

Finished my work last night- huge relief. Just waiting to discuss it during supervision this week. I went to work this morning but came home just after lunch to go to the hairdressers.

I found out today that my probation period might be extended another month along with the other students. I really don't know how I feel about it as I have planned my time until the 26th May and want to get it over and done with. I was praying about it and my bible notes for today were really apt:

The Scripture, 'God planned good to come out of it,' means that no disaster, disease or delay can keep Him from turning it into something worthwhile. Understanding that God forgives your past, knows your present and has planned your future, lets you walk in the confidence that nothing can ever happen to you that is beyond the scope of His grace and redemption!


Harry had his first two exams today which he thinks he did ok in. Charlie seems tired today and Rosie full of energy after a day of sport.

Anyway must go and collect Rosie from her swimming lesson

No comments: