My Blog List

Monday 8 June 2009

Monday 8th June 2009

After a busy, exciting but nerve wrecking week, I had a relaxing weekend. A friend and his son came to stay on Saturday. It was great to see them and we went out for a curry in the evening. Harry returned after his week away. He had had an amazing time and had climbed mountains, kayaked, swam in the sea to mention a few of the activities.

Rosie went away with church and got back last night. She also had had a good time.

Charlie has his first GCSE exam this week, so is still in exam mode. He didn't do any work all weekend though, so needs to get back on track.

My second presentation on Wednesday went really well and as I stood at the front of the room I knew God was with me and amazingly all my nervous fear disappeared as I began to talk. That was an answer to prayer! On Friday I presented my poster and I was a runner up for the online people's choice competition! So, an eventful week. Now back to normality and washing two big bags of wet, dirty clothes from Harry and Rosie's return.

Church was brilliant yesterday. Our friend came with us and he really enjoyed the sermon.

Last ditch attempt to lose some weight before the summer- went swimming this morning and have gone back on WWs

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congrats on being the runner up!!

Hopefully your relaxing weekend help pave the way for successful weight loss :o) I can't wait to hear about your progress!!