My Blog List

Monday 13 July 2009

Monday 13th July 2009

Another lovely day. It is 9am and there are 5 children already in the house. The girls will go and play tennis and the boys on a bike ride later. Charlie is going to his friend's later before their cell group. Not sure how much work I'm going to get done today- feeling ill- prepared for my viva. Should have worked more- famous last words!

Church was great yesterday. A friend who I used to work with turned up which was a lovely surprise. We spent a lot of time at the cafe over the weekend. Yesterday we both cleared the tables and served drinks.

I have much housework to be done today following our barbecue on Saturday night. Floors to be vacuumed and washed along with sooo much ironing. My ironing mountain grows instead if shrinks. It is an aim of mine this holiday to get up to date with the ironing.

Must get off this computer and make a start on my chores before I can work.

No comments: