My Blog List

Monday 6 July 2009

School holidays begin

Have had a good weekend, although concerned that Charlie has swine flu! He was so ill in bed yesterday and slept for most of the day. By the end of the day his fever had subsided and he managed to eat a small pancake. A boy who sits directly behind him in his class went home from school on Thursday as his brother had just been diagnosed with swine flu. He is still in bed but will make the decision soon whether I need to contact our GP. I did the swine flu symptom check online last night but it was inconclusive.

Went to the church where I used to help out at the family centre yesterday to witness 7 baptisms! What an amazing service. Four of the people who were baptised I knew as clients. God has totally transformed their lives.

Must go as I can hear Charlie getting up.

1 comment:

Martha said...

Swine Flu?! Oh my, keep us updated will you??

7 baptisms, what a beautiful event. Praise the Lord!!! <3