My Blog List

Wednesday 6 January 2010

More snow





Apparently this country has seen the largest snowfall in 30 years over the last few days. It does look so beautiful. I am at home again and haven't been to work at all this week. Graham is also at home and I am looking forward to a long walk in the snow with him at lunchtime and then home made leek, ham and potato soup when we return. It is day three of WeightWatchers and I am doing well so far.

God is good and His love and faithfulness endure forever! A new year of bible readings. This is my third year of reading the bible in a year which I so enjoy. I pray that God will reveal new truths to me from His word and that I apply them to my life.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Beautiful pix! That soup sounds so good. We're actually getting cold weather here...it's 37 and the high tomorrow is only supposed to be in the thirties..yuck.
Thanks for the visit...it spurred me on to actually get writing and changing things around for the new Year. And a Happy New one to you, as well, my sister.
God's best on you and your family this year.