My Blog List

Saturday 9 January 2010

Week-end




Looking forward to the, hopefully, quiet and peaceful week-end ahead after such a busy few weeks. It will kick-off with our home group this morning. A new person is joining which I'm excited about.

It is a beautiful snowy day so we will go for a long walk after lunch and then I will need to work this afternoon and some of the evening. I have to write -up my pilot study before Wednesday and I haven't even analysed the data yet. We will watch a DVD tonight.

Tomorrow after church, another walk is planned and I am sooo looking forward to the return of Lark Rise to Candleford in the evening.

Charlie's mock GCSEs start on Monday so he should be busy revising this week-end. Harry has a party today and Rosie will want to meet up with a friend no doubt.

I am enjoying my current knitting projects and have posted photos of their progress. I am about a third of the way through the red scarf and plan to finish it for our trip to Switzerland next month. The cardigan is such a joy to knit. The wool is Rowan Colourscape Chunky and the colour is delightful. I finished the back last night.

1 comment:

baili said...

hello I hope ur doing great ,how wonderful pics u have on ur blog they just hold me, have a blessed life