My Blog List

Friday 15 January 2010

Work, Weight loss and WeightWatchers

I've had a great week, one where I've achieved a couple of things, namely a weight loss of 3.5lb and a completed pilot study which I submitted last night. I have worked hard this week and today was spent having lunch with a friend after seeing another friend to pray with. My WeightWatchers online is going well, much better than attending the meetings.

Quiet weekend ahead. Cell group in the morning then viewing a house in the afternoon then a family night in. Think we'll play Monopoly. Charlie is half way through his exams so trying to give him some space.

2 comments:

baili said...

hello congrats for you achievements and best of luck for coming weekend take care

outdoor.mom said...

love your beautiful photos of winter and your craft work. Truly lovely :-) Great Job on the weight loss!! You go girl!