My Blog List

Monday 4 January 2010

New Year, new diet.

Got a shock this morning! I bought some WeightWatcher scales which were half-price as we don't own any. I jumped on them and I am a stone more than what I had estimated, meaning that I have over two stones to lose! So, I joined WeightWatchers on line for three months and am back to point counting. I refuse the humiliation of attendance at WeightWatcher meetings so will have a go on my own. Day one has gone well. Graham was working at home so we went on a long walk around the village with Harry. Charlie went to school for a revision session and Rosie was playing hockey all day.

Tried to do some work and managed a few hours but now feel behind. The weather here is soooo cold ( - 3 degrees ) and snow is expected again tomorrow. If the weather is bad I will work at home tomorrow.

The children are back at school tomorrow.

No comments: