My Blog List

Wednesday 27 January 2010

Wednesday 27th Jan

Was reminded yesterday twice, in fact, once from my bible notes and once on the radio that as Christians we have been chosen! How amazing is that, and why would God choose little old me, I don't know.

I've had an interesting week so far with a trip to London on Monday where I incorporated a visit to the Royal Academy to see the Van Gogh exhibition with a gerontology seminar at King's college. I had a great day but unfortunately it left me shattered. I didn't get home until 8.30pm and then I felt unwell yesterday and stayed in bed until lunchtime- haven't done that for over a year. Still, I'm feeling better today and am thankful that I haven't come down with any viruses as I thought I might be doing yesterday. Today I have been to work and spent the morning writing letters to children's centres.

Tomorrow I'm attending a Word expert course which I so badly need. Hopefully this will help to improve my IT skills.

Lost another 1.5lb last week. It's slowly coming off, although haven't been to the gym this week.

No comments: