My Blog List

Wednesday 10 September 2008

Leaving Lunch

I'm feeling quite emotional after my lunch today. My colleagues gave me some beautiful earrings, a huge bunch of flowers and some chocolates. We went to Mama Mia's and had pizza which was very nice. I came to the conclusion that I wouldn't miss the actual job but will really miss my colleagues. They are such a great bunch of hard working, dedicated women. It is such a shame that their many talents and skills are no longer recognised or needed for their role. It is so sad how the current changes within the NHS have resulted in an erosion of health visitor services.

Only two more weeks and four more working days to go. My diary is choco block with visits.

The children are all well and seem to be back in the swing of school. Rosie played hockey tonight. Both boys have had a lot of homework tonight.

Looking forward to the drop in centre tomorrow.

No comments: