My Blog List

Monday 8 September 2008

The Village Show




We all enjoyed the village show yesterday. The weather was fine and sunny which helped as rain had been forecasted. Harry manned the Hook a Duck stall. Rosie won the fairy cake competition which she was really pleased about. However the above photo of Lulu ( the most beautiful kitten in the world) which Rosie took didn't win anything. Obviously there must have been a mistake!

I am behind with my bible reading and must spend time in His presence. I know when I get close to God that He draws close to me. I have been so easily distracted during the last week. Today has been hectic with the gym first thing then food shopping. A friend from work called round and stayed for lunch, then another friend popped round and then the builder. It is now 3.30pm and the children will be home from school soon.

No comments: