My Blog List

Thursday 11 September 2008

Thankful Thursday



Today I am thankful to God for the following:

Graham and the children- Graham's change of job which means he is able to spend a lot more time at home

Health- went to the gym and ran for 30 min, rowed for 10 and stepped for another 10. I felt energised afterwards and after Cornerstone completely blitzed the playroom this afternoon. I filled two black bin liners full of rubbish and sorted out toys which Rosie has grown out of.

The privilege to volunteer at Cornerstone.

All the clients who attend and I'm particularly thankful for the small positive changes that are taking place in their lives.

Friends.

Francine Rivers- I am half way through Lineage of Grace which is a tremendous read. I really feel I am being transported back into old testament days each night when I read about the lives of amazing women of the bible such as Rahab, Ruth and Tamar.

My home town ( above)

No comments: