My Blog List

Monday 1 September 2008

Monday 1st September 2008

Harry has gone VW Camper van crazy and wants us to sell both our cars and buy the above so we can spend all summer in it travelling from one Christian festival to the next! His new school bag has a camper van on the front as does his new pencil case and swimming bag.

Can't believe it's the first day of September

We've had a great weekend. Our best man and family came to stay. It was so good to see them and to catch up with their news. Their two lovely children are growing up very quickly and it was such a joy to spend time with them. We went to The Tuns on Friday evening, cafe in the park Saturday and church on Sunday. Graham and his friend took Charlie and the girls to watch Bedford Blues thrash Manchester on Saturday. In the evening we played Buzz which I didn't do very well at.


So far today has been spent hanging washing on the line, cleaning the lounge, kitchen and conservatory, mopping floors and hoovering first thing after I took Rosie to school. Harry and I then went to school to buy two new lots of sports kit, then to MFI to look at kitchens and finally Homebase for a loo seat and weed killer. What an exciting life I lead.

Back home Charlie who had just got up had made himself one of his fry ups for brunch. He will be in for a shock on Wednesday when he has to get up at 7am. Charlie has just said he has had the best summer ever and gave me a big hug. Priceless.

The weather is lovely today. In fact I think I will snatch 20 minutes to read my bible outside in the sun before we go into town to buy Harry his school shoes and then collect Rosie and her friend from school.

Started back weight watching today! My friend and I plan to go along to WeightWatchers on Thursday. I know I have put on weight during the summer so it is time to take control again. I will start back at the gym on Thursday too which will help.

No comments: