My Blog List

Friday 24 October 2008

Friday 24th October 2008

I've had a great few days. Tuesday's workshop was very informative. The speaker had such a great sense of humour. I then collected the boys from Graham's parents after having lunch with them. It was nice to see them, although concerning how Graham's mother's back appears to have seized up again.

On Wednesday we went into the town centre to buy a couple of items. We had a lovely coffee at Costa Coffee before coming home.

Thursday was spent at college for most of the day. Graham worked from home. The builder came round to finalise the kitchen arrangements. I'm so looking forward to having a new kitchen.

Today has been spent chilling at home and then food shopping at Tesco. The boys are going ice skating with church this evening and Rosie has her ballet lesson. Graham and I are going to eat at the local pub with friends and then Rosie will join us after her lesson.

I spoke to my mum today who has to go and have a scan as she has an enlarged painful breast. She is so worried. Her health has really suffered this year. We can just pray that she leans on God through whatever lies ahead. We plan to go and see her on Monday.

No comments: