My Blog List

Saturday 18 October 2008

Saturday 18th October 2008

The weather has really dropped in temperature over the last week. But despite the cold, the weather has been beautiful with lovely sunny days and blue skies.

I have had a great week at the OU and have now started to do some work. I had my first supervision last week which went ok. I am so enjoying researching my topic at the moment and am looking forward to starting to piece it all together.

The children are well and have now finished school for two weeks.

Our cell group started this morning. There were five of us and it went well. We discussed Gideon and the global recession and what it means to us as Christians.

So looking forward to Harry's baptism tomorrow. We have invited so many people. It is such a shame that my Mum can't be here. Graham's Mum also phoned up today to say she can't move as her back has seized up and won't be able to come. It is good that the service will be videoed.

No comments: