My Blog List

Monday 23 March 2009

Monday 23rd March 2009

It was Mothers' Day yesterday. My lovely children brought me breakfast in bed which was a nice start to the day. Graham then took Charlie to rugby and the rest of us stayed at home and baked a chocolate fudge cake as Graham's parents were coming over in the afternoon. We went to church after they left. The service was great as usual with the focus on parenting God's way.

After church we went out for a meal at Pizza Express.

Haven't gone to the gym this morning as I'm not feeling 100%. Think I've eaten something that has disagreed with me. So I'm trying to work, do housework, sort out Charlie's bedroom (to accommodate his new chest of drawers we bought from Ikea on Saturday)and organise a party in May in memory of our neighbour who died last December.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I literally gasped when I saw that I missed Mother's Day! :o) I searched the web and sighed when I saw that US celebrates it on May 10th of this year.

THANKS A LOT!!

(giggle)

Seems that you had a great day! I hope you feel better soon :)

Unknown said...

Happy belated mother's day!!!
Ours isn't until May...which is nice.
Isn't motherhood the best career ever?
See ya.