My Blog List

Thursday 26 March 2009

Thursday 26th March 2009

I've had a good couple of days but am feeling tired as I have been working quite hard. I think I've underestimated how hard thinking and writing can be, or it might just be me.

It was Charlie's parents evening tonight. Most of the teachers were pleased with his progress but a couple felt he was easily distracted and mucked about with his mates in class too much. His grades are good though and I just hope he reaches his potential by next year when he sits his GCSEs. My constant prayer for him is that he seeks God's direction on his future career choice.

The children break up from school tomorrow for nearly a month. Yippee! Can't wait for the lazy mornings. I still have to work though but will fit it in around them.

Can't wait to see our friends who are driving over from Cambridge tomorrow. Graham has taken a day off work and the men plan to play golf in the morning. I have to collect the children at 12pm so we won't have much time to ourselves but it will be good to catch up with them.

Can't believe how quickly the weeks go by- already nearly through yet another month. Life, slow down!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Take advantage of the month to be lazy and have plenty of rest, you deserve it!!

Have fun with your friends!!