My Blog List

Thursday 5 March 2009

Thursday 5th March 2009

Half a pound weight loss- that's all!!!! Not surprised really but it is a bit shameful considering it is my first week back and that my friend lost 3 pounds. Never mind.

Supervision was better today and I feel some progress has been made as I am clearer about my research questions. I feel I am chipping away at a great big piece of rock which will ultimately ( hopefully) turn into a great piece of sculpture! I can do this with God's help and it is still early days. I see the process as my job which I will do my best at. Thankfully, it fits around the children's school times ( or else I wouldn't have embarked on the PhD) which is great.

Graham is out with some blokes from church and the children are all ok. Lots happening this weekend but I am looking forward to it. I can't wait for tomorrow. I am going away for the day with three friends for a pampering spa day at a hotel. It will be great to spend time with them amongst beautiful relaxing surroundings.

No comments: