My Blog List

Tuesday 5 August 2008

Lulu's arrival

Rosie spent the night at a friend's last night. It felt so strange again without any children! We watched the tennis and had a glass of wine and I read for some time.

Felt extremely extravagant this morning as not only did I have a lie in, I stayed in bed reading until 9.30am! I got up when my friend phoned to talk about today's arrangements. I then went to collect Rosie and saw Lulu for the last time with her Mum and five siblings. We intend to collect her later on this afternoon.

Came home and tried to do some housework, but ended up updating my Swiss blog ( see below.) Caught up with my bible readings and listened to the rain on the conservatory roof.

We are going shortly into town to meet my friend and her son for lunch then we are going to The Kiln to make something. It is still raining and I'm just hoping the boys are ok camping in this horrible weather. I'm sure they are having a great time though.

No comments: