My Blog List

Friday 25 April 2008

Friday 25th April 2008

We're having real April showers at the moment. One moment it is sunny then the next it is raining. Have had a good couple of days where we are having to rely on God for His wisdom regarding Graham's job. We know God is in all of this but unable to say too much at the moment.

Harry started a paper round last night which was the round of a friend's son. Don't know whether realistically it will work as I think he may be a bit too young. He really wants to do it though but won't be able to do it on his own. It was offered to Charlie first but he declined ( probably more sense as it is hard work!). Anyway we finally finished it at 9pm after taking one hour to assemble the papers with all the leaflets and inserts they need and then another two to deliver them. We did half the round then had to come back as I had to go to fat club ( lost 2lb and happy). We started the other half at 7.30pm and it seemed to take forever. It is good exercise though.

Have been to the gym three times this week and feel great as a result. Went swimming this morning and then went round to a friend's for lunch and to pray which was good. Came home and another friend has just been for coffee. Need to go and collect Rosie. Harry's mate is coming for a sleepover and Charlie is going to his mate's for tea before church.

1 comment:

Daune (pronounced Dawn) said...

Caroline...
So good to hear from you. Being 46 isn't that bad at all!!! We're still in our 'mid-40's'! I only wish I could go swimming and visit with friends the way you get to! But perhaps someday. In the meantime, I'll keep dancing and not eating so much!
I've decided to try another blog cuz the xanga one was sooo hard to do...I just posted but I want to do much more to it.
http://http://free2dance.e4god.com/blogs
Hope it works...it'll probably be a couple of days before I end the otehr one...ugh...this is frustrating, but necessary for my sanity.
Your sister,
daune