My Blog List

Thursday 1 May 2008

Wednesday 30th April 2008

I've been so hectic this week with work and going over to St Neots to collect my curtains. Today I took Charlie to the hospital for his OPA and he has been discharged which is good news. The cleaners came today and it was so nice to come home from work to a clean house. They are getting better and I've come to the conclusion it is worth it just so my time is freed up to do other things around the home.

Last Saturday a friend and I went to Ikea and I bought some chair covers for the chairs in the conservatory. However they don't fit properly so have decided that to cover them may not be the answer and it probably is about time we bought new ones. Haven't discussed this with Graham yet and he may think otherwise.

Got to go as it is Harry's parents evening. Will update this later.

No comments: