My Blog List

Wednesday 7 January 2009

Feeling cold

The older I get the more I realise how much I love hot sunny weather. It is soooo cold here with -10 degree temperatures. It is warmer today though and was -7 degrees when I was driving to work yesterday. Apparently the cold weather is from Siberia but should warm up by the weekend.

The children enjoyed being back at school yesterday and didn't have too much homework. I went back to work and had supervision. My supervisors are so understanding and told me to take it easy until I am feeling 100%. I have got a lot of work to do though, but two weeks to complete it. I'm quite looking forward to getting stuck in again. I am writing this from home as my office was too cold to work in so I came home at lunchtime. My home environment is definitely more conducive to write in as I am nice and warm and am sat in my conservatory overlooking the garden with UCB radio on in the background.

Rosie's hockey has been cancelled due to the weather- it's supposed to be an all weather pitch but it is still covered in snow.

No comments: