My Blog List

Monday 10 March 2008

Cold Monday

The weather is cold, rainy and windy. There have been gale force winds and storms throughout the country. I am feeling unwell too with a horrendous cold. I drove to St Neots this morning to meet up with a friend who I knew from when we lived in Cambridge. We haven't seen each other for nearly two years I think so we had a lot to catch up with. We arranged to meet some time ago and I didn't want to cancel the appointment despite feeling unwell. I really should have stayed in bed though as I am now starting to feel cold and shivery. I have practically used up a full box of tissues and need to buy some more Lemsip. It is raining and the wind is howling outside and I have to collect the children from school shortly. I intend to have an early night and hope I will be fit for work tomorrow.

No comments: