My Blog List

Monday 30 June 2008

Monday 30th June 2008

The winner of my book is gretchen. Just got to work out how to send it to her!

Had a good day. Went to the gym then came home and did a spot of housework. I then went to the kitchen showroom and picked up a brochure before meeting a friend for lunch at La Dolce Vita. She bought me a beautiful silver bookmark for my birthday. I then went home and another friend popped round for a drink.

After collecting Harry from school we went to Tesco and then went to collect Rosie from her rounders match. They won which was great. We then went to the Athletic Stadium to collect Charlie from sports day. He won his 60m race which he was pleased about and received a medal from the headmaster and had to stand on a podium which he was more impressed about.

Graham came home after I took Charlie and his friend to cell group and then he took Harry to band practice which wasn't on!

We have just watched Andy Murray win his match against Gasquet. What a match! He is up against tough opposition in the next round though.

Work tomorrow and I will let people know my intention to leave in September. I'm hoping by doing so that my colleague's three month contract which is due to end in August will be extended.

1 comment:

Gretchen said...

Yay! I'm so excited!

My email is: gretchen[DOT]hanna[AT]comcast[DOT]net

If you send me an email, I'll give you my address.

Thanks so much for playing!