My Blog List

Wednesday 4 June 2008

Wednesday 4th June 2008

The weather seems to be improving at last. The grey and dull cold weather was replaced with sun and blue skies this afternoon. However it is still very wet with puddles of water everywhere.

Work today was much better. Three of us prayed first thing which helps I'm sure. We then had a large team meeting at Livingstone School where the new children's centre is. I did a joint visit with a colleague this afternoon to a new client who has moved into the area who has been subjected to domestic violence.

Back at home I spoke to my mum who is a bit better and tried to sort out lifts for three clients tomorrow as the mini bus is being used to take some children on a 'Chicks' holiday.

Charlie is struggling with revision, Harry with his homework and Rosie has gone out for her tea with a friend. Graham has gone to Morocco today and will be back tomorrow. I'm off to home group tonight for one hour or so and then plan to start my new book- another Francine Rivers which arrived today from Amazon.

No comments: