My Blog List

Tuesday 6 May 2008

Bank Holiday Monday 5th May 2008

What a beautiful day it has been today. Graham was up early to play golf with three men from church. Meanwhile I did some ironing and other housework( not bitter that he was gone for 5 hours on our Bank Holiday!). I then cycled to the tennis courts with Rosie and we played for about half hour. At least I got some exercise as she is far better than me so I had to do a lot of running.

We then cycled to the local pub and met Graham and boys for lunch. I didn't have anything to eat though as I'm trying to be good again after a couple of dodgy days.

Back home later I did a spot of gardening and planted a few shrubs I bought last week. I put up the other set of curtains which make the lounge look nice now. Graham set off to take our minister and two other men to Heathrow to catch a flight to Malawi.

Back at work tomorrow. I know it will be busy as I have a clinic of developmental assessments first thing. It will be good to catch up with the children though as most of them will be over one now and haven't been seen since they were babies.

No comments: