My Blog List

Friday 22 February 2008

Thursday 21st February 2008

A much better day today although I woke in pain from my foot. I noticed signs of infection around the toe which had spread from the cut so I made an appointment to see the nurse practitioner at the surgery. I went swimming beforehand and managed a mile. The nurse practitioner turned out to be one of my clients who was a participant in my research project. It was nice to see her. Anyway she confirmed my foot was infected and prescribed some antibiotics for me.

I then went to the drop in centre. The two girls who were doing the life shapers course have dropped out which is very sad as they were making such good progress.

I then went to meet a friend for lunch at The Park. It was good to catch up with her. Back at home I phoned my Mum who seems well and didn't have any time for housework (shame) before collecting the children.

Once back at home I struggled to give the children something to eat before having to leave early to drop Harry and Rosie off at friends before taking Charlie up to school for parents evening. I was really cross with Graham although it wasn't his fault but his flight back from Paris was delayed so he missed the whole thing! He was really upset as well. Anyway it was Charlie's best parents evening ever and a complete surprise as I was expecting the worst following his awful report before Christmas. It appears that he has started to work hard and take part in lessons which has resulted in some really good grades. I felt very proud of him and most importantly he was really pleased with himself.

Graham is off work tomorrow so we are meeting our friends at Henlow Grange where they are members. So it should be a good day.

No comments: