My Blog List

Thursday 21 February 2008

Wednesday 20th February 2008

Have had a couple of busy days at work. I felt really low yesterday and so tired. I went to bed at 9pm and read but was asleep by 10pm. My foot is very painful from where I trod on something sharp last week which ripped through my sock and caused it to bleed. I don't know what I stood on, but I have have had a good look at my foot and can't see anything stuck in it. Nevertheless it is very sore and I am having problems walking on it. Work is stressful again. I don't know whether it is because I had a week off last week and I'm catching up with stuff or the demands of the caseload are getting to me again. A family I have supported for some time may go to child protection as the situation has deteriorated. I also have to visit a same sex partnership next week who have just had a baby. I pray that God will give me the grace to cope with a situation I do not condone.

Today I found out we may be moving office again! I can't believe it. I am going to try to forget about work until next week.

Anyway I have finished work for the week and am looking forward to the drop in centre tomorrow. One of my colleagues is going to call in to see what we do with a view to referring a client. She told me today she was a Christian which was great to hear and very encouraging. I told her about our early morning prayer meetings. She is also in work early so would love to join us. After work Rosie and I popped round to our neighbours who have just had a baby with a card and present. He is gorgeous.



I looked at the house on Monday-definitely not for us.

No comments: