My Blog List

Saturday 19 January 2008

Friday 18th January 2008

I am feeling soooooooo relaxed! I went to Henlow Grange today and met up with my old friend. We met at 9.30am and two coffees later it was 12pm. We had so much to catch up with as we hadn't seen each other for a few months. We only managed a half hour swim and then it was lunch time.

After lunch and another chin wag we went back to the spa area and went in the jacuzzi and then the steam room and laconium. We talked about so much and reminisced about the days when the children were babies and the things we used to get up to. I thank God for her and pray that the fire she once had for the Lord will be reignited We talked about old friends and about how much pleasure we get from our children as they are growing older and how quickly they are growing up and how we want to savour each moment. We also talked about our friendship circles and how we feel about spending time with people we really shouldn't be with. I really do feel there are times and seasons for friendships and as we progress through life we gather new ones and leave some behind but some stay with us throughout or for many years or throughout significant periods in our lives.

We then got changed and had tea and carrot cake before heading home. The day was such an antidote to a busy week. Graham was around to collect the children and then I took Rosie to and from ballet, took Charlie to church and collected Harry from church. I'm now sat down enjoying a glass of wine. Graham said he will collect Charlie at 10pm. Harry and I are watching a Neil Young concert on the television which we recorded the other night. Rosie has a friend here for a sleepover ( stayawake over). Life is good and I have so much to be thankful for. Thank you Lord for my husband, children, good friends and family.

Love this: http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-4440949487508991180

No comments: