My Blog List

Friday 11 January 2008

Friday January 11th 2008

Our fantastic children on their first day back at school, August 2007.
Writing this before going to work for a couple of hours. I have just returned from the gym where I swam 80 lengths. The lengths are 20 metres so it is about 1 mile. I couldn't face the gym as it is my first day back since before Christmas. I had a cappuccino with a friend afterwards which was nice.


I spoke to my mum briefly who seemed fine. Amazingly she was planning to go shopping after her ct scan and before her bronchoscopy. She is going to ring me if she has time before her bronchoscopy. My bible notes are about asking Jesus for a miracle and Lord I do need a miracle for my mother, so I ask you to completely heal her and give her peace throughout these procedures.


I'm going to see if I can upload a couple of things, namely a video and some photographs. The video is of Rhydian who was runner up in the X factor singing 'O Holy Night'. Oh dear haven't got time to set up account so here is the link instead.


I've managed a photo but can't move it's position! Think I need some IT courses.



No comments: