My Blog List

Monday 14 January 2008

Sunday 13th January 2008

A good day today. We had the usual ferrying of Harry to church this morning and Graham taking Charlie to rugby. They were away and lost but again he is not phased by it.



Had a nice roast dinner at lunch time and then read the papers for a while before taking Harry back to church at 3.30pm. I stayed there until the service started at 4pm and when the others arrived.



The service was great. The worship was awesome and we sung one of my fave songs at the moment ' Mighty to Save'



I would like to think we sounded like this! I'm sure we did in God's eyes.

http://video.google.co.uk/videoplay?docid=-5372653048330369446&q=mighty+to+save&total=782&start=0&num=10&so=0&type=search&plindex=0



Just sat down to watch a double bill of ' Lark Rise to Candleford' and the final episode of 'Sense and Sensibility'. Graham has disappeared to the other room.

No comments: