My Blog List

Thursday 31 January 2008

Wednesday 30th January 2008

I've had a good day at work today. I feel really on top of things and in control and up to date. I haven't felt like this for ages. The move is a positive one so far. My colleague and I committed the day in prayer to the Lord first thing which is such an affirming way to start the day. We are both in work early so are able to do that in peace.



I only had a couple of visits to do today which went well although I didn't like the presence of a pet snake and lizards in one house!



Graham was working from home today which was good. The boys walked home and Rosie had hockey practice after school. Loads of homework tonight. Graham has gone to a governor's meeting tonight.



A friend phoned tonight to cancel Saturday night's dinner party as the other couple unfortunately can't make it and also she isn't feeling very well. We have a busy weekend ahead so it will be nice to stay in now on Saturday evening. I am going to a women's breakfast on Sat morning with a couple of friends. I did invite a couple of friends from the village but they couldn't make it which is a shame as the talk after the breakfast will be inspirational.



Still reading Isaiah which I'm really enjoying. There are some fantastic truths to hold on to.



'When you pass through the waters, I will be with you;and through the rivers, they shall not overwhelm you;when you walk through fire you shall not be burned,and the flame shall not consume you.' Isaiah 43

No comments: