My Blog List

Tuesday 29 January 2008

Monday 28th Jan

Can't believe we're at the end of January already. Today was good. I took the girls to Sainsbury's and then swimming. They played well together and practised diving whilst I swam 50x30m. We then went home. A friend popped round unexpectedly. She is having real problems with her daughter who is very challenging. I really do feel for her as both her and her husband do their best. It never ceases to amaze me how children can be so different yet have the same parents and are brought up in the same way. I just pray that God will help her choose her friends wisely.

Shortly afterwards my prayer partner arrived. We prayed and gave thanks for the answered prayer we have seen over the last few weeks i. e. my mum, my friend's job/course and for our children,

The boys walked home from school and then after tea I took Rosie and her friend to Brownies, Charlie to cell group and Harry to band practice. Love the following song:

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=vrGbVmfOw1A&feature=related

No comments: